Hi happy Friday evening 🙂
I’m sharing one of my favorite Fabletics outfits again this week because if you’re anything like me, you’ve been going on a lot of quarantine walks & want to look doing it! Or even just sitting around the house, it’s nice to wear something other than pjs. This all white set is perfect for summer too! It brings out the tannn. I also like the sports bra because of the length, so it can pass for a crop tank too. Both the bra & capris are sold out in white or only have one size left, but I linked the same pieces because this set is offered in many colors!!
The stay at home order isn’t in place in Arizona anymore! It’s nice to know I can start to get back to my normal routine, but I’m still working from home & trying to social distance. Planning on laying out a lot & going for morning walks until things get a little more back to normal…
Mila Medium Impact Sports Bra | Mila High-Waisted Pocket Capri
*Sponsored by Fabletics
It’s been SO Long since I’ve made a post on here. I didn’t go MIA on purpose, but life just got really busy & weird & I stopped making time to write. But I decided to start back up with an outfit of the week (cozy quarantine edition) & also fill you all in on my life! A lot has happened in these past couple months!
I got the cutest pink lounge set from Fabletics for my April order & I’m obsessed. Not only is the color so on brand for me & literally matches everything in my apartment, but it’s so cozy & cute. It’s also part of their eco-friendly collection & is made with a company that transforms recycled plastic bottles into fiber! I have been wanting to buy cute lounge sets to make myself feel a little more put together while working from home, & this set is perfect. I also like the sleeves because I like to keep my place cold during the day. Only way I don’t take a bunch of naps! I’ve linked the set down below! It is true to size & I ordered an XS.
Okay so life update!
- I realized the last time I posted was after my girl’s trip to Chicago! I went to New Orleans for senior year spring break back in March & will have a travel post up soon with all the things to see + do.
- I graduate from college on Monday 😦 It is so bittersweet. I’m sad about not having a traditional graduation, but my friends & I are going to make it fun. Graduating college is a HUGE deal & I honestly never thought I’d make it this far hahah #ForksUpForever
- I’ve been getting a lot of collaborations on Instagram & it’s so fun! Another reason I’ve neglected writing is because Instagram has been poppin’ off! But I realized that writing is my real passion & the reason my Instagram has grown. Can’t forget where you came from!
- I got a dream collab with Mapiful! They make the cutest personalized maps & they are the perfect home décor piece. I ordered one when I moved into my apartment & just got one for my brother with his college town. They make the perfect gift too! Just in time for Mother’s Day. P.S. NOT an ad BUT they are having a deal on their site for 50% off the second print…
- Speaking of social I am OBSESSED with Tik Tok. My screen time for Tik Tok alone is probably 5 hours a day lol growing up as a dancer, I really appreciate the dances & have so much fun making them. They are a lot of hard work though!!
- I’ve been exercising outside more since my gym is closed & I love it! Since being in college & living in a city, I’ve become more of a treadmill runner & gym user, but I forgot how much I love running outside & enjoying nature. There is something so peaceful about it! So much less pressure & no gymtimidation being outside. Even when my gym opens back up, I’m probably going to try to still take walks outside.
- I’ve been doing more reading recently now that I have time & have been stuck at home & I highly recommend getting a Kindle! It’s so convenient & easy to get a bunch of different titles & keep them until you’re ready to read.
- I’ve also been watching SO much Netflix. A couple things I recommend: New Girl ( I am almost done watching it for the second time all the way through), Narcos, comedy shows & The Morning Show (on Apple TV but still super good & entertaining!)
- My best friend moved to Seattle to start a new job & I’m so sad! But it’s been fun to start new traditions & we still talk all the time but I miss having her around!
- A product I’ve been loving recently is the Isle of Paradise self tanning drops! I was hesitant to get them because they’re kinda pricey, but the bottle lasts a long time & works really well. I haven’t been wearing makeup a lot since being at home so the drops give my face some color & glow.
- Working from home has been such an adjustment & honestly a really great thing for me. I’ve always dreamed of blogging full-time & (someday) being a stay-at-home mom, but I’ve learned that I do actually need social interaction & might not be as introverted as I think I am! I miss going out on Friday nights, Target trips, dinner with friends, brunch with my mom & generally just being out & about!
- I made a green smoothie for the first time yesterday because I just wanted to see what all the hype is about & because hot girl summer is NOT canceled & I’d have to say… I’ll stick with my smoothie bowls & salad on the side please hahah if you have a great green smoothie recipe, please send it my way! Trying to perfect the juice.
That’s it for now! It feels so good to be writing again & I’m going to start posting more regularly so be on the lookout for some content.
Consciously Cute 2-Piece Outfit
*Sponsored by Fabletics
Hi guys! Happy Friday!
I have another Fabletics outfit to share today! This is my September outfit & it’s one of my favs. Too cute & comfy. I just ordered another one for October & it’s blush pink & I’m too excited! You can never have too many cute gym outfits. Speaking of the gym, I went to yoga this morning & it felt amazing! I truly feel so good from the inside out when I take the time to go. It motivates me, calms me down & reminds me that I can do hard things. This is your little reminder to get moving, whatever that might be for you 🙂
I’m headed to Phoenix Fashion Week this evening & I’m so excited! We don’t have much of a fashion scene here in AZ, but this event brings together all the bloggers & fashionistas & it’s a great time haha I’ll try to get an outfit pic there so I can share deets next week. I also have a photoshoot this weekend so more content coming your way!! Yay!
Endurance 2-Piece Outfit
Hi guys! Happy Friday!
Life has been going 110 miles per hour since school started (as expected). But I wanted to share my September Fabletics outfit & show off my new chair!! hahah
I’ll link the outfit down below as always, but this is one of my fav outfits so far! I’ve been choosing more loungewear because I’m always looking for cozy clothes to wear around the house that are still cute! The sweater says “Never Settle” & I just love that! I feel inspired anytime I wear it & it’s a great reminder when I see it in my closet. Life is too short to settle for anything – bad coffee, bad boys, bad grades.
So I know you guys are just dyingggg to know about my chair. I ordered it from Walmart & it definitely wasn’t cheap, but I truly have been looking forward to having this chair for awhile. It is the perfect compliment to the living room & fits the vibe so well. It’s also so relaxing! I like to sit & watch Bachelor in Paradise & forget about reality for awhile lol. I will link it here if you guys also want this perfect piece of furniture.
Slay 2-Piece Outfit
I have a super cute athleisure outfit to share today! I am part of a new program with Fabletics where I choose the outfit I post about every month! I already have so many workout outfits that I didn’t really need another legging/top combo. BUT I loveee loungewear & being comfy so I chose something that I can wear hanging out or working out 😉 They don’t have the white shorts anymore, but I linked the same pair in grey.
This pic was taken in my new room!! I pretty much have it all decorated, but I want to get some more plants & candles hahah I don’t have a green thumb though, so tell me some plants that are easy to keep alive in the comments!!
Hadley Hi-Low Hoodie| Mila Pocket Short
Hey guys, happy weekend!
I’m sharing another Fabletics outfit today because I honestly have nothing else to share. I have been wanting to have a “photoshoot” for so long because I’m lacking content! It seems the only time I go out & take photos is if I have a campaign to shoot. I’m trying to get in the habit of taking more random pics when I’m out, but tbh, I’m not always in the mood! If I have a photoshoot planned I know that I need to look cute & I can get pumped up for it because it honestly takes a lot out of me. Getting the perfect shot & editing it is so satisfying, but the process of getting ready, finding a location, posing… all that stuff is not as fun/easy as it looks! Anyway, rant over, but now you guys know why I share so many Fabletics outfits!
I’m going to be honest, I think this outfit was too big on me so that is making it less flattering, but it’s just not an outfit I would choose to workout in. It reminds me of a biking outfit or something hahah. The top seems like it would be great to throw on at the beach or for a chilly hike or something! I know biker shorts are a trend, but these ones weren’t even cute on me 😦 The clothing itself is high quality as always, just not my style so I think I didn’t feel so great in it. I just kinda feel like a biker/scuba diver gal? Idk, just not me. I’ll link it down below though, because the pieces by themselves would be cute!! Also, my pic is on the Fabletics site for this outfit so if nothing else, click the link to see my 15 seconds of fame hahah!
Forward 2-Piece Set
Hey guys, happy Friday!
I have a super cute & perfect-for-summer Fabletics outfit to share today! I’m am PSYCHED because I think I’m going to continue to work with them in a new way, so you guys are gonna get to see even more cute Fabletics content! heheh. I’ll try to get creative & not just to do ootw’s, but I feel like it’s such an easy to way to show every outfit! But I also miss styling other cute looks too.
This is the first pair of shorts I’ve tried from Fabletics & I have to say I’m a fan! I like how they have spandex attached to them, especially since they are on the shorter side. The spandex don’t ride up & honestly you can hardly tell they are there! The top honestly was kinda too big for me. But if it fit right, I think it would be super comfy to workout in. It’s breathable & doesn’t rub into your skin like some annoying tops!
Hyper 2-Piece Set
Hi guys! Happy Friday!
Somehow I’ve been crazy busy even though it’s summertime! Thankfully I’m busy with fun stuff instead of homework, but it still makes 2 jobs & a blog a lot to handle. BUT I decided to share another Fabletics outfit with you guys because this one is TOO cute.
For starters, the color of this set is everything. I was laughing at myself the other day because I was wearing this to workout, along with my rose gold/pink headphones & rose gold water bottle… I might have a slight obsession! My favorite part about this set is the cropped long sleeve top. It’s definitely the kinda set that can be worn alone, because the bra is supportive & cute, but the top is an added layer of protection without feeling like it. It will be perfect for the colder months too! As always, I’ve linked it down below 🙂
Contender 3-Piece Outfit
Hey guys! Happy Friday!
This is the last Fabletics outfit I have to share with you! I have loved working with them & showing you guys the different outfit combos they have! This last one is so cute & something I probably wouldn’t normally go out & get for myself so it’s nice I got to try something different. The leggings are so comfy & I can’t get enough of these types of tops! The bra is attached so it makes it so much easier to pick out my outfit in the morning before the gym because I don’t have to try to match anything! I like to workout when my outfit is matching because I just feel a lot more pulled together & motivated to workout hahah
School has been kicking my butt these last few weeks with final projects & tests on tests, BUT it’s almost over in a couple of weeks & I’m excited to get more blog & Instagram content! Sometimes it’s so hard to focus on school & this, plus work & Instagram… they’re like four totally different things & I get very overwhelmed sometimes! Like I’m currently writing this in bed & it’s past 10pm & if you know me… you know I don’t just stay up past 10!! But I’m trying my best & it’s all totally worth it 🙂
Strike 2-Piece Outfit
Hey guys! Happy Friday!
I’m comin at ya with another Fabletics post! Is anyone surprised? lol But they seriously have the cutest workout outfits & I feel like it’s a good way to show you guys what they send me! Hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll have a cute spring outfit to share because I just got the CUTEST dress from Luca & Grae & I bought it specifically for Easter! Easter is one of my favorite holidays because it’s the perfect excuse to buy a new outfit & eat chocolate in the morning 🙂
So this outfit is definitely my favorite from Fabletics so far. Maybe its just because of the pink leggings 😉 but it is so comfy & cute. I’ve already worn the leggings to class & just for hangin out because they are so soft. The bra is also sooo comfy. It has adjustable straps which is so nice & there is just enough coverage to not feel too exposed hahah. The jacket is perfect for working out. It’s form fitting, comfortable & so flattering! I can’t wait for winter hikes in it!
Breakthrough 3-Piece Outfit